Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Classroom Rules/7 Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology

New Classroom Rules/ 7 Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology
The three list had some good topics that are important. I picked one from New Classroom Rules by Education Innovation. The one rule I picked said, "come to school everyday, unless you would rather just go online." I liked this because I wished as college students we had the choice to go to class only when we needed help. It would make it easier for students who work, have a family and go to school. The next one I picked from 7 Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology by Doug Johnson. The topic I picked said, "use the kid's own devices to teach them." This is something that I agree with as a future teacher. Why not let the kid's bring their own devices to school because I am sure they use it at home, where they do most of their work. Some devices allow the kid's to collaborate with others, make their own videos and have access to the world wide web.Click HereTo visit New Classroom Rules and Click Here to check out 7 Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology

1 comment:

  1. Next semester EDM310 will move in the direction you hope will happen. Five weeks will be held fulltime (both sessions). All instruction will on the net - in either print,video or both. Ten weeks will have one class meeting a week - for lab work. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete