Thursday, November 19, 2009

Toward A New Future of Whatever: Michael Wesch

Picture of Michael Wesch
This was a very interesting video. The two books about 1984 were books I have never heard of. The media does shape our way of life, my generation has grown up with cable, internet and radio. I don't know what we would do with out technology, it shapes who we are like Michael Wesch said. The more the world grows, the more things will change and shift do to the media. Classrooms in the future will be different and students will learn with technology as a main tool. YouTube is just the beginning of things to come. I am glad I can say that I was around when YouTube was launched and got to experince the excitement that evolved around it.Click Here To check out the video

1 comment:

  1. You have never read 1984 or Brave New World? Wow!

    What do you think of Dr. Wesch's hopeful conclusion to his talk?

    ReplyDelete