Friday, August 21, 2009

Did U Know? 3.0

Did U Know
When I first got to the page I thought it was going to be a long boring video, but it turned out to be better than I thought. The only problem I had was the way the words popped on to the screen. Its like trying to read the small print on the television when a info commercial comes on, it goes off right before you get to the last word....I hate that. Other than that, that was my only complaint.
The facts that were mention in the video were interesting. I have never read that information any where before. Learning about how much technology has grown and will grow in the next couple of years is remarkable. By the time I have children they will be learning things in school way more advance than what I was taught. I am in my mid-twenties and half the time I can't keep up with the latest tech gadget that comes out. When I’ am in my fifties, I wonder what will be the latest and newest technology on the market. For the moment I’ am going to enjoy my twenties, while I can and keep using my crackberry.....I mean blackberry:)

1 comment:

  1. This was an interesting video. I thought the same thing, about it being boring, but I was surprised also. The info was pretty cool. You keep using the crackberry and i'm gonna use my IPhone:)

    ReplyDelete