Thursday, August 27, 2009

iTunes:Podcast

After listening to the six podcast assigned to us, I learned many new things about iTunes I didn't know. SmartBoard Lessons Podcast, KidCast, ConnectLearning, EdTechtalk, MacBreak Weekly and This Week in Photographyes were all great podcast. Each one had its own flavor in how they connected with their audience. Some were a little boring at times but, being able to move through the podcast to get to areas you wanted to hear was wonderful.
SmartBoard Lesssons Podcast talked about google docs, apple's iTouch and other tech devices teachers could use in their classrooms. I thought how the two teachers that were doing the podcast, were in two separate places was cool. They talked about some applications on the iTouch and iPhone that would be useful in my everyday life and the classroom.
MacBreak Weekly talked about a group of students who were taking Japanese at their school and went on a ten day trip to Japan. Two of the students were interviewed an they talked about what they learned, how the Japanese culture is different from theirs and different places they could go to in their own town that would give them more exposure to the Japanese culture. Both of the students had a good time on the trip and hoped to return to Japan one day.
Therefore, listening to these podcast gave me an idea of how podcast are done. I have never created one, but I know in the near future I will be doing one. I can't wait til I get a chance to do my own podcast and I hope it is as good as the podcast I listen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment