Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome!! My First Blog:)

Marissa Washington
Hi, my name is Marissa and I am from Theodore, Alabama. I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama and my major is physical education. I want to be a P.E. Teacher because after deep soul searching to find a career that I would enjoy, teaching seemed to be the best fit for me. Having played sports through high school and at the collegiate level, I am use to sport activities.....plus its fun:) I started this blog because of a class I am taking this semester called Microcomputing Systems. It is a very interesting class and I can't wait to get started on all the projects we have to do. This is a new adventure for me, an one thing I love is to learn something new and meet new people. I hope you take a look at my blog because I am sure I will be posting things regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment