Friday, August 21, 2009

Vicki Davis: Harness Your Students' Digital Smarts

What Vicki Davis is teaching in her classroom is a great idea. She is opening her students to so many different opportunity's. Letting them interact with other students around the world on the computer, is a way for them to see different places with out leaving the classroom. I wish this type of class was offered in every school around the world. Introducing technology to students at a young age will get them knowledgeable on computer basics, software and other skills needed for any new programs that come out.
All of this technology talk is getting me excited about the future of education and all of its possibilities. Teachers like Vicki Davis are paving the way for future teachers like myself. I thank her an other teachers like her, who are dedicated to their students and their future. When I become a teacher I want to provide my students with the tools to succeed and inspire them to perform at their best.

1 comment: