Sunday, September 20, 2009

Did You Know 4.0

Did You Know
I am not sure if we are suppose to do this. I was confused about what you were tring to say in the blog. So instead of not doing the blog I'll take my changes by going ahead and doing it anyway. The facts that were mention in the video were interesting. I have never read that information any where before. Learning about how much technology has grown and will grow in the next couple of years is remarkable. By the time I have children they will be learning things in school way more advance than what I was taught. I am in my mid-twenties and half the time I can't keep up with the latest tech gadget that comes out. When I’ am in my fifties, I wonder what will be the latest and newest technology on the market.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you were to comment on this blog. And not all technology can be labeled as gadgets if we are using that term in a pejorative manner.

    ReplyDelete