Thursday, September 3, 2009

Integrating ICT into the MFL classroom: The benefits of podcasting in the classroom

Their are many benefits of using podcast or videocast in the classroom. I did learn that podcast help in giving students a chance to work on project base learning, allows students to use their higher order thinking skills and gives parents a way to communicate by seeing whats going on in the classroom. The students seemed to love creating and designing their own podcast. Reading seems to be the area that podcast are used the most in the classroom for younger students and allowing students to use podcast in their blogs is what older students seem to use it the most for. Since I am tyring to become a physical education teacher, I'm not sure what I would really use podcast for in my class. I have some idea but, not really sure. Any Idea?

1 comment: