Sunday, September 27, 2009

"What I've Learned This Year" by Mr. McClung

What I've Learned This Year
This was a great post, he really help me get a better picture of what to expect my first year of teaching. I am sure that was a very scary and exciting time in his life. From the post he seemed to find his way thru teaching better than most teachers I know. It takes some teachers years to get to the point he explain in his blog. Listening to your students and not being afraid of technology are some key points of being a good teacher. I hope my first year of teaching is great and that I can remember to not bet myself up when things don't go thru as plan. We all make mistakes, its what we learn from those mistakes that make us better.

1 comment:

  1. He was lucky to be in a school where Mr. Chamberlain was for his first year. And Mr. McClung took full advantage of that and learned more than most new teachers would.

    ReplyDelete