Sunday, September 20, 2009

Randy Pausch’s Last Lecture

Randy Pausch
I have seen this video before it is really sad. He made this lecture for his kids but, it turn out to help more people than he thought. He had a lot of heart to get on stage and do what he did. The lecture is about really achieving your childhood dreams, how he enables his students to dream and how you can achieve your dreams. He makes you feel that anything is possible and how every individual should dream. I know I have alot of dreams that I want to accomplish but, sometimes like Mr. Pausch said you hit a brick wall. When that happens you have to work a little harder if you really want that dream to happen. Life is not easy but, when you never give up on something you truly want it makes you a better person. The only person holding you back from your dreams is yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Did you watch it as an assignment, or because you were interested in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in the lecture. It was helpful to me, it changed the way I thought about somethings in life.

    ReplyDelete