Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dr. Christie's Site

Dr. Christie's Site
The best thing I saw on Dr. Christie's site, that would be helpful to me as a teacher is her helpful tips and resources on web design. She broke down the parts you needed to have a really good web page. She also gave good examples of some really great web pages and really bad ones. I think as a teacher I could use and design my own web page, so that my students could have access to their teacher outside of school. What I would like to do with my web page is have healthy tips and exercise ideas for my students to do at home by themselves or with their family. Also, I could use the information she gave on web design at my current job. It will give me some ideas on how to make our web page better. I know I will be coming back to this site in the future.Click HereTo check out Dr. Christie's Site

1 comment: