Sunday, October 25, 2009

This Is How We Dream Parts 1&2: Richard Miller

This is How We Dream
This was a very interesting video that made you think about the future of learning. The way teachers teach and the way students will learn is going to change in the next few years. The dream that Mr. Miller has is possible, but like he said we will need inspiring teachers of new media composing, spaces that foster collaborative learning and creativity. I have learned alot over the years about media and since I have started edm 310 I have learned far more than any textbook I have read in school. When it is my turn to be a teacher I hope I am ready to write with multimedia. If I take what I have learned from edm 310 and apply it on a regular bases to my everyday life then teaching multimedia to my students will be easier. Since most students in elementary and high school use the web for school already. I think that they will be able to write with multimedia. All of the students that blog, is a good example of students using multimedia. Which makes the future look promising.Click Here To check out the video

1 comment: