Sunday, October 25, 2009

iTunes University

iTunes U
Learning about iTunes University makes me want to buy a Mac, but I need to save my money because it is pricey. iTunes U is free educational media available to people all around the world. As a student I have grown to like listening to lectures in the business category. I get to learn about building a business, how to become a entrepreneur and making a business plan. As a future teacher I think I will use iTunes U as a resource for my classes. It is useful for so many topics that any teacher could use it in their classroom. Since my major is physical education, I saw alot of topics on health exercise science, anatomy and physiology. I wish my teachers would use iTunes as a resource in the classroom!Click Here If you want to download iTunes.

1 comment: