Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Networked Student: Wendy Drexler

The Networked Student
This video really broke down what a networked student is. If I compare my collegiate career with this video I don't think I would have been one of those students. Most of my classes taught out of a textbook. Edm 310 is the only class I have ever taken that has challenged me to think about the future. Learning how to be a good tech literate teacher is preparing me to teach networked students. To be able to teach a network student I must show my students tools of technology that they can use, how to build a personal learning network and most important is how to communicate properly. All of these things and more I have learn from edm 310, which I will use in the future with my own students.Click Here To check out the video

1 comment: